I am leaving my house early, so looking for someone to swap with me for the remainder of the contract! :)
18th February-18th September
- Living with two others in their 20s, an LGBT household of non-men. Looking for preferably non-men 18-35 (all sexualities)
- One meat eater and one veggie
- Benefits such as universal credit, housing benefits and disability allowances are not taken into account during the finance check. You must be in full-time employment, and this job to have a monthly salary of at least £1200. Otherwise, you must pay the tenancy in full.
- Will need your passport, and to show this in person at one of the housing agencies offices once the formal process begins
- Must agree to take the property as it is, without any immediate changes
- £457 a month, and a £529 deposit (so £986 in the first month)
- Bills around £80-90 monthly
- Semi-detached house. Two flights of stairs – 1 of 10 large steps to reach the house, and another 10 normal steps inside the house to reach the bedroom.
- Single bedroom. Can either be unfurnished, or furnished with a wardrobe, bed frame, mirror and shelving (note that only the wardrobe is part of the official furnishings, so you may be required to remove all else on your departure)
- Standard kitchen including all normal white appliances and washing machine
- Standard bathroom including a bath
- Larger than standard lounge, perfect for exercising, socialising, and working from home. I work on the table in the lounge, really enjoy putting music on the TV and having the sun come up with me.
- Front patio area housemates have embellished with plants, vegetable planters and table/chairs. Also great for working from home from when sunny!
- Stanmore, North West London, Zone 5
- Stanmore Tube Station, 5 minute walk away
- 10-minute tube to Wembley Park
- 40-minute tube to Central London (I personally work in Piccadilly Circus normally and have had no problems with the commute)
- High street minutes away, including Lidl, Sainsbury's and Nandos
- Bus stop minutes away, half an hour to Harrow Town Centre with more shops
- A large array of green spaces all a walk away, including Stanmore Recreation Ground, Stanmore Country Park, and Canons Park
If you are happy with all of the above, pop me a message and whether you’d like a video call, or to see the house in person! :)