Hello! We are two friends looking for someone to join us in our three-bed flat available from July 2023.
- 5 mins walk from Oval Tube Station
- 10 mins walk from Kennington Tube Station
- Close to lots of bus routes going around the city
- Our flat has three equal-sized bedrooms and two bathrooms, split onto multiple levels.
- As you enter the flat you go directly up the stairs to the first floor which contains a bathroom, the kitchen/living area and a bedroom.
- The second floor has two bedrooms and the second bathroom (which has a bath).
- We are lucky to have a living space as well which is cosy and perfectly sized for three people, full of natural light. We have a TV with streaming services and we occasionally watch movies together at home.
- Kitchen is compact but perfectly sized, contains a washing machine and dishwasher.
- Rent is £770. With all utilities such as council tax, electricity, water, internet, it’s around £900/mo all in.
- We have a good relationship with our landlord who replies quickly to any issues we might have with the flat (not that many). She is leasing us the property at lower than market price as we’ve lived here for a while. So we’re getting good value, especially for London.
- We will be signing a 12-month tenancy agreement
There are two of us currently living in the flat, myself and Rob. I'm 28, Thai and I work in hospitality (so I’m never really at home in the evenings). Rob is 27, American and works in public policy. Rob's into politics and history. I'm into pop music and art so it's quite a varied household. We are good friends as we've known each other for eight years and we get on with everyone! We have lots of friends around the city and nearby so there’s always something to do if we get bored. We like to go out for drinks, for food and sometimes just to explore the city.
Your room will be on the second floor of the flat. Nicely sized with plenty of options for redecoration. There will be some drawers, a desk and a double bed when you move in. There is also a built-in wardrobe as well. You will share the upstairs bathroom with Rob whose room is opposite to yours.
Good amount of light as you have a big window in the middle of the room.
We are a gay household so we would prefer to live with another LGBT-identifying person. We are most likely to consider other professionals around our age.